Marunong ka bang sumunod? :) #stoplight #traffic #pedxing #MabutingPilipino
SPILT ON A PERSONAL NOTE
To purely describe from personal experience, it’s like hundreds of drums of inks that won’t mix with salt water. Thick black fuel covered the rich shores of Botongan. Fumes spread all over the area. In less than an hour of visit, I honestly can’t take a deep breath even behind a mask.
I can only imagine how some people drowned in thick oil. I can only imagine how many houses were destroyed. I can only see figures in papers. I can’t imagine how many people tried to manage the loss. And I can only hope for fast recovery.
While most victims can understandably rant all they want, I can’t understand how some people, not even involved, get to say a lot about things they hardly know. It’s easy to convince ourselves that somebody’s at large. Maybe I’m on the other side of the coin. Maybe we can blame the government for not informing, the media for misinforming or both for misleading. I don’t know. I can only spill some opinions just like the many expert analysts most people become after every tragedy. I’ve heard stories from those who lost lives and a living… heard stories from those who can do nothing but pray at the time nature was running amok over its caretakers.
But in times of calamity, who would’ve wished disaster and serious destruction? Who would expect something that was never seen before?
Sure, nobody wanted it. Sure, we’ll get over it. But when evacuation was not a way of life decades ago, there must be a way to avoid the rant of nature.
We accept the fact that some are accountable, even at fault. But rethinking, we must realize soon that everyone must be responsible ‘coz maybe… it’s a lesson being repeated since we refuse to learn after all.
They love to tell you, ‘Stay inside the lines’. But something’s better on the other side.
Audio Selfie. Okay. Dahil di ko na kayang ulitin, pagtyagaan na ang boses basta achieved ang beat! Inspired by Bossing Vic… The Cups Song by Ana Kendrick :)
Lupang uhaw sa pag-ibig, naghihintay sa halik ng langit… Halina’t sumayaw sa ilalim ng araw, maghawak-hawak ng kamay, sisigaw ng sabay-sabay… “KAPAYAPAAN”! #nofilter #peace #serenity #kapayapaan #simple #kubo #MorefuninthePhilippines #lascasasfilipinas #Bataan #mirror (at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar)
We never fail to spell out fun and happiness when we’re with you. We’ll always be the lucky kids to have a very cool daddy. And it may seem unobvious but for what we have surpassed and what we have become… we are so PROUD of you, DADDY! Thank you, Daddy. I love you soooooo much! ♥ Happy Father’s Day! #FathersDay #Daddy #fatherandson #loveyoudad
MADE MY INDIE DAY. :) Yuhoooo!!! I won!
You know, to save up for our BIG day, Lablab and I agreed to lessen or refrain from dating for a few months… But we never stop finding ways to spend quality times together, spending less from our pockets. :D
Thank you NuffnangPH & Schick!
Read my winning blog here: #SchickManofSteel
Transform Yourself With Schick
Oooh! Let’s alk about transformation!
While we face daily news telling us our country’s in trouble, I only get to be the optimistic girl who prays, believes and hopes that everything will be fine… and wish we’d be given a chance to transform and save our country.
But WHAT IF in an enchanting moment I’d be given that chance? What if Superman knocks on my door one night and ask me if we can switch positions for a week? Who knows? He might be interested to blog his adventures as the Super Sanguine for a week! :D
Surely, I’d take the deal. But while there’s a lot I can do with all man of steel's supernatural powers, I only have 7 days to do what?
Okay. I have 8 things on my mind:
1. Being oh-so genius, I’ll develop a cheaper and sure-cure remedy to save cancer and AIDS patients. (Hope it would take only a few hours to make.)
2. I’ll run fast up north then fly down south and pave roads and bridges for kids who walk miles and swim rivers just to get to school.
3. I’ll fix drainage systems in the Metro and catch illegal loggers in provinces.
4. I’ll use my powerful sense of hearing and sight, my gift of speed and flight to find weeping OFWs being abused abroad then bring them home.
5. Akimbo, I’ll challenge bullies of the Philippines and destroy or drive away all threatening machineries they use to exploit our resources.
6. I’ll help PNP chase big time criminals (so they won’t end up always portrayed late in crime scenes on TV).
7. I’ll go to the outer space, take photos of lifeless planets then go back to the Earth. I’ll shoot and show it to the world… Just so we realize how lucky we are to be in a living planet and how ungrateful we’ve become for not taking good care of it.
8. I’ll take my fiance for a lovely ride through the clouds, closer to the stars, above city lights with mp3 playing Five For Fighting singing "I’m only a man in a funny red sheet looking for special things…" and call that a date.
Basically, I’ll be the hero that most politicians promise to be. ;-) Although most of this seems concerning only the Philippines, I believe that saving the world starts in saving a nation that promises to be great… And that change starts within yourself. So maybe, being the Pinay Superwoman I imagined, I’ll change my outfit to something like this:
Hehe Credits to the one who made this photo available on the net. I guess 8 things in a week for a superhero is not much work to do. But when these 7 days come, I’ll surely get to think of plenty things to do being the genius that Man of Steel is. :D
Whew! I’m just curious what Clark has to post on my blogs!
How about you? How do you plan to use Man of Steel’s super powers? Well, let’s see how he does it first. :D Get a chance to watch that for free with your fave buddy or get limited edition Superman items by using Schick. Free your Skin.
Simply join their promo contest by clicking on the poster below:
Can’t wait to see one of my blog site’s inspiration on silver screen!
Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.
Lemme share what I learned today:
Lessons From Noah’s Ark
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember, we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
4. Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don’t listen to critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on higher ground.
7. Speed is not always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
8. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
9. No matter the storm, stay calm; all things will work together for good for those who love and obey God. :)
(Photo taken inside a mall somewhere in Novena)
Now this is what you call revival! Good job, @OishiPH! Perfect for Throwback Thursday!
“You can’t have peace and have a gun…” ——-Francis Magalona, Kaleidoscope World